Home Sleep Study
Here at Dental Excellence Integrative Center we know life can be hectic, making it impossible to take time off to do a In Lab Sleep Study. That’s why Dental Excellence Integrative Center has something called a Home Sleep Study Device.
Our Sleep Study Device is a portable diagnostic device that used the innovative technology to ensure the accurate screening, detection, and follow-up of sleep apnea. Its ease of use is unparalleled in the marketplace and it is greatly complemented by the fact that that Sleep Study Device testing is done in the comfort of your own bedroom; an environment that best reflects the pattern of your sleeping habits.
We have invested in this technology for our patients and this device is the same device you will get from a sleep lab if you choose to do a home sleep study. We want to make it readily available for you as we are a one stop shop for many of you health needs.
- The patient self-administers the Home Sleep Study, allowing the patient sleep in the comfort of their own home.
- Saves time from a patient’s busy schedule.
- The cost of a home sleep test is only a fraction of the cost of an in-lab sleep study
- Home Sleep Study can be especially advantageous to the home-bound or elderly, who might need assistance from family members.
Home Sleep Study Unique Clinical Features:
- Measures actual time asleep that patient sleeps
- Provide more of an accurate assessment of sleep apnea
- RDI and AHI—special indices that determine the severity of sleep apnea
- ODI (Oxygen Desaturation Index, measurement of blood oxygen levels
- Heart Rat, the heart beats per minute while the patient is sleeping
- Body Position during sleep
- Snoring Intensity.
- Sleep Stages
- Sleep Fragmentation
- Sleep Statistics
Home Sleep Study Device Measures:
- The physiological signal that mirrors changes in the autonomic nervous system caused by respiratory disturbances during sleep.
- Oxygen levels the blood during sleep
- Measurement body movement
- Heart Rate
- Snoring Intensity
If you or a loved one would like to be screened for OSA and upper airway breathing disorders fill out our screening form. Email it to us to set up an appointment. It's that easy to get started!
Epworth Sleepiness Scale
Home Sleep Device
- Easy to use: Wrist worn device that doesn’t interfere with patient’s sleep position
- No sensors or electrodes on the head and no nasal cannula
- Customized 3-page report interpreted by a Sleep physician which includes Medical diagnosis, treatment recommendations, options and a prescription.
- Only home FDA-cleared device to measure real sleep time (Sleep vs. Non Sleep)
- 24/7 Customer Support for patients
Please note: This device is only available to our patients of records.