TOOTH COLORED BIO COMPATIBLE FILLINGS
With the advent of the newest technologies in dental science, today’s state-of-the-art restorative materials include ceramic and the latest composite materials. These materials are not only strong and durable, but restore the look of natural teeth and are very aesthetically pleasing.
COSMETIC VENEERS AND CROWNS
Gaps, chips, stains, or misshapen teeth can now be treated with wonderful results and very conservatively using porcelain veneers. Veneers are natural in appearance, and are a perfect alternative for patients wanting to make minor adjustments to the look and feel of their smile. Veneers are thin, custom-made shells made from tooth-colored materials (such as porcelain) designed to cover the front side of your teeth. For dental veeners in Del Ray, Alexandria consult with Dr. Sheri (Shahrzad) Salartash.
The terms dental crowns and caps are synonymous. Crowns are typically used to restore a tooth’s function and appearance following a restorative procedure such as a root canal. When decay in a tooth has become so advanced that large portions of the tooth must be removed, crowns are often used to restore the tooth. Crowns are also used to attach bridges, cover implants, or to prevent a cracked tooth from becoming worse. Crowns also serve an aesthetic use, and are applied when a discolored or stained tooth needs to be restored to its natural appearance. Crowns are fabricated in a laboratory and are made either of porcelain baked onto a metal substrate, all-porcelain, or many of the new ceramic materials that have been developed.
Our office offers all areas of Cometic Dentistry to provide you will a complete smile makeover.
FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION
Our office offers restorative dental treatments to reconstruct your entire mouth.
SNAP ON SMILE
At DENTAL EXCELLENCE of Alexandria we offer an affordable, non-invasive, and completely reversible, cosmetic, removable arch that can easily and painlessly give you a beautiful smile.
NO shot. NO drilling. 2 visits.
WHAT IS SNAP-ON SMILE?
Snap-On Smile is a patented, easy and painless way to obtain a beautiful smile. It was invented by a dentist who realized that not everyone can afford thousands of dollars to get a Hollywood smile make-over. After years of extensive research and development, your dentist can now provide you with a Snap-On Smile that is thin and strong with the look of natural teeth. You can eat and drink with your Snap-On Smile. It’s easy to care for and can be a temporary or permanent cosmetic solution. It’s available for upper and lower teeth.
Snap-On Smile’s unique, proprietary formula of hi-tech dental resin make it very thin yet extremely strong. It fits right over your own teeth to give you a beautiful, natural looking smile—even if you have stains, chips, gaps or missing teeth.
And for many people, Snap-On Smile can be life changing. It gives back the confidence to smile. Thousands of people worldwide have already experienced the unique benefits of Snap-On Smile.
SNAP-ON SMILE IS FOR JUST ABOUT EVERYONE!
Snap-On Smile is an affordable and life-changing solution for people of all ages. Getting a Snap-On Smile simply requires two, short, painless visits with no drilling, no shots and no change in tooth structure.
IT IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR:
- Gaps, crooked, stained or missing teeth
- Those who are not candidates for bridges or implants
- Anyone who would like a Hollywood smile without the expense and discomfort of complex and invasive dental procedures
- Anyone who has an old-fashioned removable partial denture and wants a beautiful, more comfortable alternative
IT’S EASY, IT’S PAINLESS AND YOU CAN START TODAY
- You pick the style and shade of your new smile
- Your dentist takes an impression of your teeth
- You come back in about three weeks for a final fitting and you wear your Snap-On Smile home
- Increase vertical dimension, implant temporary, hide stains/chips/diastemas
- Does not cover the pallet- can eat/drink with it in
- Does not contact soft tissue
- Can include pontics and distal extensions
- No adhesives, cement, or brackets
- As thin as .5mm, heat & stain resistant, finished margins
- Available in any shade
- Digital design and multi-axis milling machines means thinner/more esthetic appliances
- Covered occlusion for single-arch cases means stronger/more durable appliance (only adds .5mm)
- Now available for over-bite/cross-bite, limited retention, and edentulous spans of 22-40mm
POPULAR APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Increasing vertical- we can vary the thickness on the occlusal surface
- Implant temporization- can be fabricated prior to extraction and seated immediately after extraction- doesn’t impinge on healing site
- Affordable removable cosmetic appliance for patients who can’t afford porcelain- Hide stains/chips/diastemas